The perfect quilt to inspire a love of the outdoors, our Yosemite Map quilt features all of the landmarks of one of our country’s most beloved National Parks. Created using accurate USGS maps, this quilt’s colorful contour lines are sure to inspire your future backpacker or hiker. The perfect accent for any outdoor, rustic or modern themed nursery or child’s room (or even an adult’s room!), choose from 15 coordinating colors for the solid colored edging and backing. Quilted along geographic coordinate grid lines and complete with elevation key and distance scale, this unique quilt is sure to impress! Just don’t try to use it to navigate Yosemite Valley, hiking trails and some other useful information for navigation have been omitted for artistic purposes.
Due to the custom nature of this product, please allow 3 weeks from the time you approve your proof for us to ship your order.
Please indicate which color you would like used for the backing and binding in the comments during checkout. Color chart can be found as the last image in this listing.
• Dimensions: 33″ x 54″ (crib size)
• Features quilting in coordinating thread color.
• Cotton sateen fabric: 100% organic cotton certified by Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
• Thread count: 142 x 80 per inch
• Printed using water-based inks
• Low loft organic cotton batting (1/4″ in thickness)
• Machine wash warm or cool on a gentle/delicate setting, using phosphate-free detergent. Phosphate-free detergent will help to prevent fading and prolong the life of your quilt. Line dry out of direct sunlight if possible, or dry on a low setting in your dryer. Do not dry clean, bleach or iron.
Please read our shop policies before making a purchase.
Follow us on Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | pitterpatterned.com
©2016 Pitter Patterned. All rights reserved.